[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:05:14 -0500

Hi, noticed you said you couldn't make it to St Louis today, but

the lunch is in St. Charles on Jungermann across the street from Walmart
in the Kohl's parking lot.

Is that closer?

Bridget

        From: "Mike Griffin"
        Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch
        Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:47:57 -0500

                >-
                >A few of us are getting together at 11:30 at the
Popeye's
                >Chicken on Jungerman at Highway 94 across from the
                >Walmart. Just thought I would throw this out there in
case
                >anyone is interested in coming to St. Chuck for a
caching
                >lunch and hunt.
                >
                >Mike Griffin
                >The BEST Spam Solution!

                >http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050
                >
                >Brawny Bear
                > ()__()
                >(='.'=)

                >//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
                > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived

                >http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

        Steve
        It's not just the destination, but also the path you take and
the friends you make along the way.