[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:57:14 -0500

No one minds because most of us SLAGA members are just big kids anyway. :-P

Gale

Steve Bromley wrote:
No one minds.  Bring them along.

    Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:47:57 -0500

        >-

        >A few of us are getting
        together at 11:30 at the Popeye's

        >Chicken on
        Jungerman at Highway 94 across from the

        >Walmart.
        Just thought I would throw this out there in case

        >anyone is interested in coming to St. Chuck for a
        caching

        >lunch and hunt.

        >Mike
        Griffin

        href="http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050";
        target="_blank">http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

        >Brawny Bear

        > ()__()

        >(=
        '.'=)

        > (")(__)(")

        >(
        ")(___)(")

        href="//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching";
        target="_blank">//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching

        > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived

        target="_blank">http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

        e>

    size="2">Steve

    /
    size="1">It's not just the destination, but also the
    path you take and the friends you make along the
    way./

Steve
/It's not just the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you make along the way./