[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "Charlotte Sheffold" <csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:39:12 -0600

You know that the luncheon usually lasts until 2 or so.
Charlotte

  From: csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch
  Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:05:39 -0600

  OOPS I sent the message below with the wrong date, you know how it goes; you
gotta be smarter than me. It should have said Friday 27th.

  HEY! HEY! HEY!
  GEO-CACHERS: COME ONE, COME ALL

  Talk about cabin fever.  After this last weeks weather, I decided we should
have a luncheon
  When: Friday 21st at 11:30 a.m. – ?
  Where: Fuddruckers; 10752 Sunset Hills Plz. St. Louis, MO 63127

  Lets all be there for the camaraderie and friendship.

  MRS RGS