[gameprogrammer] Re: PC game Outsourcing

  • From: Marco Alvarado <marcalvaprojects@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see why talking about war could be out of the
game programming thread, since many games actually use
the war topic: strategy games, shoters, etc. But
anyway, this is my last post about it. So I want to
let everyone go with an example:

If war is the major developer of technology, it would
be good for the world to have a huge war. Let's take a
rich country that have shown to take advantage of war
to create technology. Let's take... United States! Ok,
United States will make a war with... Mexico! Great,
because from this war Unitedstatians will get the Cure
for Cancer, and Mexicans will get the Atomic Weapon.
The world is enhancing. Now United States will fight
with... Canada! Wonderful, they got the Time Travel
(since this war was more difficult), and Canadians get
the Cure for AIDS! Cool, it's the game of our lives!

Regards!