[gameprogrammer] Re: MMO Idea

  • From: "Laurence Grant" <larrygrant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:00:52 -0500

Things like bartering, contracts, trading, banking, etc. would be some of
the tools built into the system.  But in some cases where players make
things up, it would include some faith.  Racing for example, how to you
guarantee the organizer of the race pays.  In the case of racing or
competition, we'll probably build it in, but if we hadn't the players could
still do it on faith.  If the organizer didn't pay, then it might be the end
of his career organizing races because all the racers might gang up and take
what was rightly there's.

 Thanks!