[gameprogrammer] Re: MMO Idea

  • From: "Mike Gillissie" <Niyoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:39:02 -0500

That IS cute... :)

But I was thinking more along the lines of activities such as Resource
Collection - in an RTS, I tell my drones to go collect Foofoo Dust from the
Pixie Forest. They sweep up the Foofoo Dust in little burlap baggies and bring
it back for processing. In the meantime, I'm using the collected Foofoo Dust to
build a Stench Goblin to send after the enemy commander. It's fun to send
Stench Goblins after enemy commanders. Sweeping Foofoo Dust into burlap bags,
not so much. ;)

Now, sweeping Stench Goblins into burlap bags... I would play that game. But I
digress.