[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - Sept. 15, 2011

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:49:03 -0400

Yes, you will need ad 24/7 connection and server running to pull the update
in the late night hours...

Tony is also correct, using a pogoplug will not work due to it's arm
processor...

Seriously though, a modest computer for a server will not use that much
power.... The monitors use more... (unless lcd obviously)

Richard

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN