[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - Sept. 15, 2011

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:38:00 -0400

Fantastic work everyone! It sounds like things are moving along very nicely. I
might be able to assist with setting up the repository. I had one working
several months ago. I don't remember exactly how I set it up, but I'm sure it
would come back to me quickly :) One thing that I do remember is that it is
pretty large in terms of disk space. I think I was only mirroring binaries (no
source) from the main and security repositories because universe/multiverse are
enormous. I don't remember if I tried restricted.

Tony