Re: [foxboro] network storm

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:20:36 -0500

I was only answering the question posed.
That separation is not currently supported by Invensys as it just hasn't
gone thru the vigorous testing to bless the installation.

Some sites have deployed the Vlan separation anyway...seems to be
working without issue. I can't suggest or endorse until it is IPS
blessed.

I have no timeframe.