Re: [foxboro] network storm

  • From: "Chaiket, Thom" <tchaiket@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:59:32 -0500

Hi List--

We are seeing the same symptoms (synchronized blinking of CPU/MGR/RPS
lights on one MESH switch) described in the earlier post of this chain.
However, powering down/up didn't do the trick for us.

I reached out to Tech Support and was informed that our switches fell
into that category affected by the power supply issue (a notification
was out sometime last year, and our field technician then verified that
these switches were okay before they were installed.  ???)  All in all,
we are going to get these switches replaced VERY SOON.

Other than cycling power, has anyone done anything successfully to get
the switches back up temporarily or otherwise?