RE: Help Please!!!!

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:39:28 +0200

Hello to all Exchange Guru's
I have to restore the mail of a single user from the information
store.... my presumption .. its not possible without restoring the
entire information store... and the backup has been performed on
ArcServe without the brock level option.
I want to restore the entire information store (If it comes to that ) on
a different machien that has entirely different hardware specs from the
actual machine. I have recreated a compleltely different active
directory..now I need help as to how to proceed.. can I install exchange
on that machine with the new active directory (new domain contrller in a
physoically different network) and restore then install exchange and
then restore the information store on that machine...??
Please help