[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 09:55:47 -0800

I keep waiting for Lucky to do some awful dog thing, but so far he's been a perfect house guest. And that thing about GS's taking time to accept a new pack? forgetaboutit. Ellie lays in her bed making googly eyes at him. He nibbles her ears. Its' like having 2 teenagers.

Weather has been yucky. We had snow - we had 3-3/4" - and it's a mess out there. last night freezing rain make it a sheet of ice. They showed the I 5 bridge this am and there was not a vehicle in sight. It was 30* this morning so there is hope, last few days have been under 20*.

Blazer and jeep took it in stride. We did not try the Terrain after we sledded down the driveway in the jeep. whhheeeee.

Mary

M ary,

Sounds like you have a 'keeper'.. Jgood for you guys.. and for Lucky.. J<G>

Enjoy, and I hear you may have some rain.. enjoy that too.. <G>

Jim

<http://www.myelcamino.net/ec_list.htm>