[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:49:44 -0500 (EST)

brrrrrrrrrrr ........ stay warm. Not a flake on the ground here.

In a message dated 2/6/2014 5:15:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

One of the longest winters in many years. The snow  piles on the side of
the major roads are much taller than the cars driving  down them. Even in out
little town, the piles are higher or about as high as  the cars.

We have below freezing highs and below zero lows for at  least the next
week coming up.

I emptied a trash container full of construction debris  from the El
Camino. They want $120 a truck load to take it to a dump. I am  just going to
go
week by week and put it on the curb till it's gone. At the  rate winter is
going, I will still beat the good weather.