[elky] Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 16:12:41 -0600

One of the longest winters in many years. The snow piles on the side of the
major roads are much taller than the cars driving down them. Even in out
little town, the piles are higher or about as high as the cars.

We have below freezing highs and below zero lows for at least the next week
coming up.

I emptied a trash container full of construction debris from the El Camino.
They want $120 a truck load to take it to a dump. I am just going to go
week by week and put it on the curb till it's gone. At the rate winter is
going, I will still beat the good weather.