[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:56:59 -0600

Ugh you guys are really having a bad winter. Overall it's been a normal one
here but the temps have been up and down constantly. 10* one night two days
later up to near 70*.  We were in Florida this week and it wasn't too bad.
A little warm one day it was 85*. Reminds me I'm not ready for summer. We
finally got back Friday night. Was supposed to be out on the early flight
but too many people moving from the later flights to the early ones. Dunnow
what's so hard about getting the plane ticket for the time you actually
want to fly instead of messing up loads.

      There was a little snow still on the car and some ice on the edges of
the bridges on the drive home but the roads were dry otherwise. Mid 60s
here on Thursday. Plan was to go to Charlotte next weekend but the flights
back are full already due to the holiday. Won't be too long till we can
also fly US air. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing till it happens.

               Robert Adams