[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:08:48 -0500 (EST)

LOL..... do you wait for spring to find his poop? LOL

In a message dated 2/10/2014 6:07:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

This dog has always loved the snow. Especially new snow. He leaps out the
door in to it, and burrows in to it with his nose.

When it gets  below about -5, he limits his time out there. He could spend
an hour in it at  10 though.

JC

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@sandwich.net_
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

looks good.  Mine move too fast.  I have a new camera, just  have to figure
it out. hesitant to take it out in the cold, too.  the  fussy new ones
don't like that.

dog looks like he's having a great  time.

The pic I meant to put on the last post:

JPEG image