[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:46:32 -0600

Been in the teens at home with temps not hitting freezing and snow today.
But we are in Florida playing old farts in the snow bird park with Geri's
parents. We head home tomorrow if we can get on a plane. Lots of cancelled
flights so far. We might not make our flight but the last flight of the day
is still fairly open. Nice here but ready to go home. Was 85 and humid the
last couple days.

              Robert Adams