[elky] Re: Winter - dumping the trash from the Elky

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:17:50 -0800

Lucky was an outdoor dog inside a chain link fence with a kennel. He definitely prefers indoors. He's thin, too, so we figure he jumped that 6' fence to get himself a chicken dinner because he was hungry. He's really a well-behaved sweetie.

The shelter gave us the paperwork from the owner that turned him in. We have his entire life story which is unusual.

Mary
This dog has always loved the snow. Especially new snow. He leaps out the door in to it, and burrows in to it with his nose.

When it gets below about -5, he limits his time out there. He could spend an hour in it at 10 though.