[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: Mike Huber <minoman59@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:08:49 -0700

It was 70* here yesterday too...Today it's freezing rain  ...Give it a day or 2
Frank....Then ALL this sub zero weather will be yours !!!! ☹
Mike "MINOMAN" Huber 86 Mino El Camino383 Carbed Stroker (for Now)"Still
drivin' it like I stole it"Top Speed 138 mph - 4-05 BBORRwww.bborr.com

From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@aol.comDate: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:43:27 -0500Subject:
[elky] Re: Think yer cold?To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
70* here today in NC

In a message dated 12/5/2013 9:41:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

BRR!!!  Holy crap just the 100ft walk into the office this morning with mine
reading 12*(theyre saying -8* windchill) was aweful, I cant imagine that kind
of temp, 30* colder than frozen misery.

I would hope that rig is better sealed than my Toyota, the wind was just trying
to pull the doors off of it on the way in today-

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ray BuckSent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 8:31 AMTo: elky@freelists.orgSubject:
[elky] Think yer cold?

I thought it was cold here in Taylorsville, Ut when I saw 9F this morning.  But
then a friend sent me this photo from the cab of his semi:In case ya can't see
it, it shows the temperature at -24F.  He's at Soldier Summit, elevation 7477
and is the 5th highest railroad pass in the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier_Summit,_UtahBetter put yer furry bunny
slippers on.rsent from the Leviathan

JPEG image