[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 08:41:41 -0600

BRR!!!  Holy crap just the 100ft walk into the office this morning with mine
reading 12*(theyre saying -8* windchill) was aweful, I cant imagine that
kind of temp, 30* colder than frozen misery.

I would hope that rig is better sealed than my Toyota, the wind was just
trying to pull the doors off of it on the way in today-