[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 17:51:48 -0500 (EST)

34* here now 57* tomorrow.

In a message dated 12/8/2013 5:00:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We  are supposed to be getting over the snow around 6ish this evening, been
 snowing since midnight, very light fluffy snow, you walk thru it in the
yard  and it seems to disappear. 16* is all right now, but it doesn’t seem
cold  because there is no wind what so ever, funny they talked about all the
drifting and blowing, maybe that comes later.
Still  got pretty heavy shoveling, they say the roads are pretty slick
because it’s  the kind of snow that packs down very well and gets real slick
after a car  drives on it.
Got  maybe 4-5 inches so far, they said this morning that the heaviest snow
would  fall between now and about 6, so we are headed out to Sears- Jamie
found a  bike she wants me to check out for her for Christmas, and I have
about a dozen  sockets they can have back, screwdrivers…  December Sunday
afternoon may  not be the best time to try to return those.