[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 09:10:03 -0600

We were at 16* this morning. Won't be able to go anywhere till tomorrow
afternoon at the earliest. The roads are still 1" or more of ice. Geri is
stuck in Huntsville AL for another day. She was supposed to be home
yesterday afternoon and now they are saying they will have a plane for 11
am tomorrow. The good part is she gets her per diem and 5hrs of flight pay
a day for just sitting there. Bad part is there is nothing at all in
downtown Huntsville. No restaurants (other than checkers), grocery stores
convenience stores nothing at all. Google maps said there was a grocery and
deli but there is not even a building at that address...

     I didn't have a chance to take my two 50lb propane bottles to be
filled so I can't go work in the shop and boredom set in yesterday morning
already... Propane delivery here won't deliver anything under 100 gallons
at a time. Wish I had bought an inside unit for that minisplit heat pump I
have.

                  Robert Adams