[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:07:26 -0600

I can beat that.

8F with 15 mph wind..yuck

At least we haven't gotten hammered with the snow and ice.

Don't have to shovel cold.

Now, back to your previous programing.

JD

From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:43:27 -0500
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

70* here today in NC   <http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05b65/08>

In a message dated 12/5/2013 9:41:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

BRR!!!  Holy crap just the 100ft walk into the office this morning with mine
reading 12*(theyre saying -8* windchill) was aweful, I cant imagine that
kind of temp, 30* colder than frozen misery.

I would hope that rig is better sealed than my Toyota, the wind was just
trying to pull the doors off of it on the way in today-