[elky] Re: Think yer cold?

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 08:45:23 -0600

Since you brought it up Brian.... The ground heard you and we had a 3.6 at
midnight 1 mile north of us. I didn't feel it either.

     They are going to start closing the freeways so they can get the ice
scraped off. Plan is to run dozers and try to scrape it off the road. Geri
is stuck in AL for yet another day. They hope to get a plane out there
Monday but no promises so far.

                  Robert Adams