[elky] Re: Win 8.1 & weather

  • From: JAMES HALLADAY <auh2ofan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 08:00:22 -0700

   Ray is over there near the center of the valley and catches a warm flow
right out of Arizona.
We got 5+" here near the East bench; I was real glad the little white truck
was parked with a gray fence for background.
The yellow "Moon eyes" antenna ball helped, also.
It works real well in parking lots when the unit is hidden behind many
giant elephants (suv s).

My best lady just looked, and we have 05* on the front porch.

Blast! I forgot to bring the brass monkey in.  Sure ruined HIS day.

Saw the report from Dallas on TWC; Fresh.

Jim

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image