[elky] Re: Win 8.1 & weather

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 07:21:14 -0600

Yep saw the weather this morning- mid teens for the next 5 days or so, then
one day a little warmer, then very cold again.  Brr!!!!  Not a fan of the
cold but. have been way too busy to care either way lately.  Busy is a good
thing- I'll take it while I can get it!

Agree with Mary, not a fan of the snow so much anymore.