[elky] Re: Win 8.1 & weather

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:54:20 -0600

Yeah that would be cool actually.  80* again today. Was hot outside today
in the sun getting the temporary lights up on the store cause the real ones
won't be in for weeks. Going to be high 20s for a low tomorrow and The only
stuff left to do is to put a couple flood lights on the roof and wire a few
signs outside. Going to be a cold windy day. Two pairs of socks and two
shirt day.

              Robert Adams