[elky] Re: Win 8.1 & weather (was: Re: First email from the sea monster)

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 19:52:06 -0600

That sucks!!!  Brrr I really don't want to see that white stuff coming.
Yesterday was also near 60 here, today was supposed to get near 50 but only
made It to 43 and was very cloudy, breezy all day.

Supposed to be 27 tomorrow and freezing rain from about midnight tonight
till maybe noon.

I don't think we are supposed to get any of the snow yet though Thursdays
high is around 15. Bummer!!!

I have started putting the Toyota in the new  part of the garage, no floor
yet but no frost on the truck J  putting some small burnout marks in the
garage though- it takes a bit to get the front tires back out of the drop
off- and the smooth floor doesn't give the truck enough traction.