[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:48:51 -0500

I hear ya. I do not trust any system other than a person sitting in the seat. The person can adjust for changing situations. The Post Office had a run away jeep at the airport. It ran across the runway and stopped by wedging itself under an airliner engine. The plane was loading at the time, it had to be unloaded, and checked. The airline had to reload another plane. After it was all said and done the PO got a bill for 80g.

                     That was allot cheaper than it could have been.

They did not fire the driver for leaving it running, (that is why the keys are attached to our belt by a chain)
 They garnished his pay.  D'OH
-Staten Island Frank-

             Yup You don't fire them you make them pay for it...