[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:33:26 -0500

I didn't take the laptop.

Remember, the only program I have is WinALDL, and it is running in an emulator on an aging iBook G4, with an RS-232-to-USB adapter, and WinALDL itself tends to stop inside the emulator. It is VERY inconvenient for me to log data and I am never able to log much at a time.

 ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.caminofx.org

On Oct 22, 2009, at 6:19 PM, Robert Adams wrote:

Back to the subject of the e-mail...

It drives terrible. Very rough idle (hood shaking), no get-up-and-go, chugging sound under load.

I wonder if these really are the right injectors. It sounds and feels like it doesn't have enough timing advance.

 ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.caminofx.org

                      What's your BLMs?   Other numbers?