[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:23:30 -0500

Oh, I totally agree with learning from other people's mistakes.  That's why
I set the minimum idle in park.  I don't trust the parking brake not to
somehow become dislodged, or a wheel chock to move.

Shoot, the dynamometers they use for emissions testing make me nervous.
They don't tie down the car at all.  What if the dyno suddenly seizes, or
something like that?  The car will launch, and the state - which mandated
the program - would deny any and all liability.