[duxuser] Re: {'}

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:00:46 -0400

Paul,

I just created a file in DBT with the ['] code, which I replaced with a space using DBT's Find and Replace command. The trick is that codes must be visible, or DBTW won't let you use them in Find and Replace. You can either insert the code by typing Control-left bracket followed by the apostrophe, or press F5 and select the code from the drop-down list.

Steve