[duxuser] Re: {'}

  • From: N Riches <nriches@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser-freelists.org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:59:27 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

The code in the subject line of this email is a hard space. Basically you
use it when you want two or more words to stay together on one line. You
should be able to search and replace it by pressing f6, hitt+ control left
arrow and placing the appostrophe between the brackets that will appear.
Yo, should replace it with a normal space.

I don't know why you can do search and replace with the hard space code
and not with the other one that David was asking about--sorry!

Cheers, and hope this was at least helpful in part,

Nadine.