[duxuser] Re: {'}

  • From: "Paul Hunt" <prhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:55:38 -0500

hello everyone. the ['] is a hard space code. You just have to delete them
manually. i haven't been able to get the global search and replace functions
to do it. You can put your cursor on the first one in a group and type
contrl shift right arrow until you hear the ['] followed by a word. Then
type shift left arrow and go back to the first character of the word and
press the delete key. This seems to do it.

opefully, Duxbury will modify the global search and replace to work with
these codes.