[duxuser] Re: Help, please!!!!

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:04:26 -0700

If this will help, try typing your document with no formatting.  Then go
back to the parts you want to change, select them, and apply the formatting.
That way you will format just the stuff you want and not anything else.

For example, if you want to paragraph indent a section, select the section,
apply the paragraph indent, and deselect it.  Nothing else will be affected.

To see all of your formatting, Alt T, O (Tools | Options) then select Show
All.  Press Enter to exit the dialog.  All relevant "codes" will be shown.
No, it's not like WordPerfect's Reveal Codes.  But it's the best Word can
do.

Francis