[duxuser] Re: Help, please!!

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:01:36 -0500

Hi Deborah,

When I get an rtf document, I bring it up in Word and then save it as a Word
document with a .doc extension.  I bring that file up in Duxbury.  The
resulting document is usually easier to work with than copying and pasting.
Duxbury does not import .rtf files which explains why you got a lot of
garbage when you opened the rtf file in dbt.  Hope this helps a little.