[duxhelp] Re: [folds] code

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:42:45 -0500

OK, Peter, here goes.

The MegaDots crowd has been quiet since for us to talk means confessing our sins. In truth, we were very 11 inch centric in a way that would quite inappropriate.

Our Apple software allowed the user to specify which lines were to be replaced by dropped c's.

MegaDots offered a choice of 0,1, or 2 fold lines. 1 fold line put them in at line 13. 2 fold lines put them in at lines 9 and 18.

What DBT is trying to do has more flexibility than MegaDots or even BEX had.

-- David Holladay

I was hoping someone from the MegaDots crowd would weigh in.

- Peter

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *