[duxhelp] Re: [folds] code

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:01:28 -0500

The guiding principal I would use would be to have the "remainder" from
the algorithm be at the top of the paper. Assuming that the equation
stays the same, I would count lines starting from the bottom of the
page. This would place the fold at line 17 (25-8) & 9 (17-8).

Again this is my opinion.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |