[duxhelp] Re: [folds] code
- From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:06:47 -0500
I propose making the following changes to the operation of the [folds] code:
- The code will, by default, automatically try to place folds evenly
throughout a page. For a 25-line document, fold lines will be placed on
lines 8 and 17.
- If numeric parameters are specified beyond the existing two, then they
will specify the lines on which the folds should occur. If the second
parameter is 2, indicating that there should be two fold lines for each
fold, then optional following parameters will specify the first line of each
fold. If [folds2:1:9:18] is inserted, then folds will be inserted on lines
9 and 18.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: