[duxhelp] Re: Not able to ge desired lines per braille page.

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:26:47 -0400

Don,

That is not true.  Dave has in fact set things up correctly, by all
appearances.  My guess is that we just have the wrong value for the number
of lines that a Basic-D might put on 11" paper.  Perhaps this is because
Dave uses a spacing that we didn't anticipate.

For the record, DBT's "Desired" top margin in *not* added to the top margin
specified in Device Settings.  Rather, DBT enforces the value in Device
Settings ad the minimum possible value for a desired top margin.  DBT adds
CR/LF pairs (or whatever line ending is appropriate) when the desired top
margin exceeds the Device Settings value.