[duxhelp] Re: Not able to ge desired lines per braille page.

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:06:42 -0400

Dave,

DBT 10.4 had one approach to allowing itself to be configured for each
embosser; DBT 10.5 has a different way.  DBT 10.5 uses a method that is
supposed to be more automated, and easier to understand.  However, it may
not David is trying to help you bridge that gap.

Have you yet answered his question?  David asked:

  - If, when you try to get 25 lines interpoint, you don't get just that,
what do you get?