[duxhelp] Re: Not able to ge desired lines per braille page.

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:22:43 -0400

David:

No luck.

I am still getting embossing on only one side of the sheet and side
two is being embossed on the upper side of the next sheet.

I cannot spare any more time on this today, as I have several hundred
copies of this file to produce.

Luckily, I kept a copied that was prepared in 10.4.  So, let me go
away an make a start on that and we will return to this maybe tomorrow
afternoon.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber