[ddots-l] Samples missing in Sonar

  • From: "Philippe Balin" <philippe.balin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:17:53 +0100

Hi the list,
When I load some projects, I have a window which opens for samples mising.
I know why, it's a problem of path to reach the right libary but I can solve
the problem because I have no Jaws accessi to the samples missing windows.
To solve that I need to clic on browse folder button which is in the samples
missing window.
I tried OCR Jaws function without any success.
Is someone knows how to have a Jaws access to this button or anotherway to
solve the samples missing in Sonar.

Philippe