[softwarelist] Re: Win OvPro and pictures

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:42:42 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4BDE9E03B7554221A41714ECF0F07484@JOHN>,
   J LEEMING <jleeming231@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In article <EE26D8BC-C820-40F4-84C9-7256EFC250D8@xxxxxxxx>,
> >   Clive Bonsall <c.bonsall@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How about extracting the pictures in a RISCOS environment first?

> John L.

Appreciate your thought...
But.
That's too obvious... besides, the original pictures reside on her SARPC
so wouldn't need extracting if we did it that way.

Whole point of the exercise is to do the job on the machine that has Word
installed, otherwise it becomes a mess of shuffling things over the LAN
between computers... And as, RO and WIN (and other OS) users, we do enough
of that already.

The Extract WinOvPro graphics to disk, thus into WinDPScan, then out
(Probably Jpeg) and into the Word document is simple and effective.

Once we'd got that sorted, well, she finished the document ages ago.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid