[softwarelist] Re: Transloaders

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:33:27 +0100

In article <JagQK4A4eFhEFwzC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >Okay I've just tried dropping a small BMP into a OvPro frame, it does
> >NOT do the business, and gives the same err message.

> That is interesting. It helps. It now sounds like any use of TransFSI
> causes trouble.

David,
I don't know if this helps or not....

I've just hoiked an older version of TransFSI out of my backups, and after
making the needed modification to the !Setup file, to recognise PNGs and
running it, the thing now works. BMP and PNG.
So I think we can say it is the latest version of TransFSI having the
problem.

Cheers
Dave S

PS: I'm trying to fathom exactly what version of TransFSI I've dug out...

It seems to indicate Rob Clark  June 1996 but has been modified with a new
 !Server file in Aug 1999

D.