[softwarelist] Re: Transloaders

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 22:54:57 +0100

In article <pqjY2ADwA1gEFw8v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >Yesterday I could load a PNG into an OvPro frame on this machine, today
> >for some reason I cannot fathom, it will not do it, reporting:
> >Message from Transloader
> >File could not be converted.
> >Eh! Nothing has been changed.

> A big step forward, you've now got consistency. If the problem was why
> the machines behaved differently, you no longer have it.

> More good news, once you solve the problem on not loading on one
> machine, you'll solve it on the other.

> Things are really looking up.

If only things were that simple David...

I've checked on both machines, there is only one copy of ChangeFSI
installed.

I've taken the PNG file and dropped it on the CFSI Icon bar icon, CFSI
displays it okay.

In the *Show listing for CFSI I have...
ChangeFSI$Cache : 256K
ChangeFSI$Dir : ADFS::HD4.$.Apps.!ChangeFSI
ChangeFSI$PCDIndex : 3
ChangeFSI$ReturnCode : Unknown or missing variable [43890] (code 7330)
  [What does this line mean?]

Dave S