[softwarelist] Re: SyncDiscs - a new version (1.20)

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:08:55 +0100

In message <5112a8b2e4briancarroll@xxxxxxx>, Brian Carroll <briancarroll@xxxxxxx> writes

operation down very much, which I expected it to do.  If I have
the time, I do a 'Compare' after the backup and I wonder whether
you have considered doing this at the same time as the backup? It
seems to me there might be a time saving there.

Doesn't a compare *after* synchronisation just show source and destination the same - compare before would presumably show what the log file does.