[softwarelist] Re: SparkFS 1.41 (RISC OS) - Zip size max?

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:09:34 +0100

In article <4ee0b85f56bric@xxxxxxx>,
   Brian Carroll <bric@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy useful input... thanks]

> Yes, that would be splendid, but don't forget that RISC OS USB is
> v1.1, not the 2.0 of the drive.  Anyway, how are you going to do
> the re-format?

That is something I was wondering about, just how do you format a USB
drive as RO...
I obviously haven't tried it yet, but I was wondering... If it could be
formatted RO  connected to the Win PC and via VRPC?

> > PS: I guess I should be asking STD this question, but as the
> > matter was already to hand... D.

> They won't be able to tell you unless it is a drive they happen
> to have used.

I have sent STD an email I'll report back if I get a useful answer.
It is a small external HD aimed at Laptop etc users... See my reply to
Charles for URL and product code.

> Brian.

Thanks
Dave S