[softwarelist] Re: Insert Page

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:48:51 +0100

In article <jkYygcDeu0SMFwcQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> There's another solution, you want page 2 to be blank - go to page 2,
> draw a text frame the size of the page.

> You should now find page 2 blank to do what you want, and text flowing
> from page 1 to page 3.

Thanks for the thought, But wouldn't do what I want.

Lets keep this simple... Doc was larger, but for testing it's down to just
three pages.

I now have about a pages worth of additional data that I need to add
(Copy/Paste from another source) between pages 1 and 2.
The top of this new data is directly connected to the bottom of existing
page 1 data, and the bottom of this new data is directly connected to the
top of the old page 2 data, and as the document is still in construction,
I might need to add/edit page 1, so the text must continue to flow 1,2,3,4
and so on.

So as previously noted, it's back to the bog WP job of finger on the
Return key for a while.

Thanks
Dave

--