[softwarelist] Re: Insert Page

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:45:12 +0100

In article <BEA40D7767A94F6F95CB116552419D89@XPHOMEPC>,
   Dan McCarthy <danmccat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would say it does create the new page then deletes it because there is
> nothing on it, if you have anything on P2 go to the start of P2 and
> press ctrl-enter twice if there is no content Put in a dummy word

> Cheers Dan

Yes it does indeed seem to create a page then immediately delete it, but
the problem is not as you assume.

It's a multi page document (Now reduced to three pages for the testing of
this silliness) there is already text on all three pages.

I've now checked the document preferences, see my other replies.
Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid